Monday 2 May 2016

FUNNY STATUS



best funny status
  • Whatsapp: the only book teens read these days.
  • Better late than never, but never late is better.
  • Who care’s ?????………..I’m awesome
  • I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples.
  • Hey,you are reading my status again?
  • If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I'll tell you more.
  • Did anyone else notice the sound if you click the like button on my status?
  • I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!
  • C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping :)
  • Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet lol (o_o) (>_<) 
  • Everything is 10x funnier when you are not supposed to laugh.
  • People who exercise live longer, but what's the point when those extra years are spent at gym.
  • Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day.
  • It may look like I'm deep in thought, but 99% of the time I'm just thinking about what food to eat later.
  • When I Show you a picture on my phone..don’t swipe left.don’t swipe right.Just look.
  • When I actually die some people are going to get really haunted.
  • I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe.
  • Love doesn’t show up on an X-ray….but it’s there. 
  • No I didnt trip The floor looked like it needed a hug.
  • If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.
  • I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect..
  • Think you're smart? Come over and help me with my homework.
  • If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.
  • I love my job only when I’m on vacation.
  • Don't wake me up! I'm studying.

2 comments: