Monday 2 May 2016

Crush status

crush quotes, whatsapp status, crush status

    • The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine..
    • I’ll be yours forever, just tell me when to start…
    • The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.
    • Because of you, half the time I don't even know that I'm smiling…
    • I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking...
    • Loving you is like breathing How can I stop..?
    • My Experience Said, "It's risky"
    • You can't be real. May I pinch you to see if I'm dreaming?
    • The Ecstatic feeling of having crushes will not be worth enough,if we don’t have a Best friend to share with…
    • Love is gambling, not with money but with your heart. You can always get money back, but you might not get your heart back.
    • Because of you, half the time I don’t even know that I’m smiling.
    • I'm so glad you are in my life but i want to be more than friends
    • It's not that I'm afraid of telling you how I feel about you, I'm afraid of how you will react.
    • I want to ask you out but I can't find the right word's. And my confidence level is low. :(
    • Can i check ur pockets i think u stole my heart!
    • I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold…
    • Falling in Love is easy..But staying in Love is very special...
    • Met you by fate, chose you as a friend, but falling in love with you was beyond my control..
    • You can't see it, but I just did a happy dance because you just texted me when I was thinking about you!!
    • You can’t be real. May I pinch you to see if I’m dreaming?
    • I build myself up when I?m alone, but when the moment comes and you look at me with those eyes I can?t remember what I?m doing..
    • Well maybe some day my dreams will come true
    • Only if you knew how much i like you.but u r a player. My heart says yes! But my brain says 'NO'..
    • My Experience Said; "It's risky"
    • FREE ADVICE: try not to fall for someone who isn't willing to catch you
    • Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion..
    • Whenever I see you, I think, "You have no idea how much I care about you."
    • Its Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You…
    • I secretly want u, i like u and want to be with you, but i am not sure you feel the same way…
    • If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal..
    • I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for nice status

    ReplyDelete