Monday 2 May 2016

very sad status

  • Oh I Am Sorry.I Forgot I Only Exist When You Need Something!
  •  I’m missing something in my life these days.
  •  When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.
  •  The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime...
  •  Sometimes it’s better to be Alone…Nobody can hurt you.
  •  I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.
  •  I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.
  •  A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.
  •  It's sad to be happy alone. 
  •  Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change..
  • If you love me won’t you let me know..!
  • There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad. 
  •  It hurts, but its ok… I’m used to it.
  •  Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
  • Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.
  • There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.
  • When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.
  • Sadness is always the legacy of the past; regrets are pains of the memory.
  • We gather strength from sadness and from pain Each time we die we learn to live again.
  •  I was too blind to see that you were too deaf to hear me. 
  •  I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt. 
  • It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. 
  • I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.
  •  I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
  •  The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
  • The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.
  • A beautiful dress can change the personality but beautiful behavior can change the Life!!
  • Only you can put a smile on my face when i’m sad…
  • Life’s so shit it makes wot comes out the dog’s ass look good!
  • Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you’ll never know me.

4 comments:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Hurt Status. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hie I really like your content. Your post is really informative & geneunie. sun mere humsafar lyrics & humsafar and sun mere humsafar and na ja tu song

    ReplyDelete