Sunday 1 May 2016

Selfie Status for Whatsapp and Facebook


selfie images, whatsapp status

  • Stop looking for happiness in the same place you just lost it.
    • Takes 2 selfies.. Deletes 22 selfies!
    • The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking….
    • But first.. let me take a selfie..
    • Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion….
    • Depression is like a war.You either win or die trying….
    • Selfie lene walo ke hath kanoon se bhi lambe hote hai..
    • A Selfie a day keeps the friends away…
    • Puts Selfie on top of tree because I’m the star…
    • I changed all my passwords to Incorrect…
    • This is called a Selfie….
    • I do what I want…
    • Kuch logo ki selfie dekh ke lagta hai ki unke phon me front camera ki jagah pistol honi chahiye thi…
    • You're the best…
    • Ara pagli jitni teri HEIGHT hai na usse jayada to hamari selfie pe LIKE hai..
    • Love your enemies…
    • I get by with a little help from my friends….
    • People are looking at me funny
    • I can be your hero….
    • Success in business requires training, discipline and hard work.
    • Give me some space….
    • I wish you were here….
    • I’m your love and life….
    • I always have a full-length mirror next to the camera when I’m doing publicity stills.  That way, I know how I look.
    • This is how to be a heartbreaker….
    • This is my club…..
    • Aaj kal to MauSam mujhe puri TakkAr de raha hai…
    • Time to party, ladies
    • I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights,
      I try to chill out a little bit. I call it Sunday Funday.
    • I wish you were here
    • I'm not perfect but i'm loyal….
    • One love, one heart
    • Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows…..
    • Welcome to my city
    • OMG. Look at me. Instagram Selfie….
    • Whatever you do in life, make sure it makes you happy.
    • Do you like my shirt? 
    • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty…

2 comments: