Monday 2 May 2016

Break Up Whatsapp Status

break up , coom status , whatsapp status

  • Dear Bad Luck ... Let's break up….
    • Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too….
    • The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes….
    • The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go….
    • Love is game for liars and pain for shayars….
    • No more waisting time thinking about wasted time….
    • If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride..
    • If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more….
    • Love is beautiful mistake of my life….
    • Time doen’t really Heal the heart.It just makes the heart forget all the pain.
    • Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it”
    • Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice….
    • I will never learn to stop loving you I’m just learning how to live without you and move on without you there by my side.
    • One day you’ll finally see, your biggest mistake was not loving me.
    • Koi Mil Jaye Mujhe TUM Jaisa…Ye Namumkin Sahi…Lekin…Tumhe Mil Jaye HUM Jaisa, Itna Asaan Ye Bhi Nahi…
    • Not all scars show, not all wounds heal!!
    • You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again…
    • I hope you’re doing fine all alone.
    • I would like to shot by Hitler instead of living with a rude friend like you.
    • Any time I break up with Dawson or question him, viewers turn against me….
    • I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was..
    • Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling….
    • I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was…
    • What do you do when Something that was your Everything becomes a Nothing?.
    • I’m too bright to shine in your dull World….
    • I may not be perfect, but I'm always me…
    • I hope we meet again…
    • Nothing last forever…

1 comment: