Monday 2 May 2016

Selfish status for whatsapp

  • I don’t care about what others think about me ,I just care about what I think about myself..
  • I done what i like, i don't care what you think? 
  •  Life is too short to think about others..
  • Selfishness, not love, is the actuating motive of the gallant...
  • No thanks, I’m allergic to selfish...
  • The one who loves the least, controls the relationship...
  • All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction...
  • When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.
  • Being Sorry IS The Highest Act OF Selfishness, Seeing WORTH only After Discarding It...
  • Relationships do not need promises, terms, and conditions. It just needs two wonderful people, one.
  • who can trust and one who can understand..
  • Real people are never fake, and fake people are never real...
  • Lets learn to ignore selfish people just like the way we ignore ‘Terms & Conditions’ of any software..
  • Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinteres..
  • So glad to know that you’re having fun, especially without me..
  • Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you...
  • If you don’t like me remember it’s mind over matter; I don’t mind and you don’t matter...
  • So glad to know that you’re having fun, especially without me...
  • Shame on me for always being selfish, the feeling is never returned...
  • Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you...
  • Live life one day at a time. Share it with people who matter most to you, for life is a little jar of memories. So fill it with people worth remembering..
  • Glory built on selfish principles, is shame and guilt..
  • You need to stop being so selfish and start caring about everyone else…

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post, exceptionally educational. I ask why alternate masters of this area don't see this. You should proceed with your written work. I'm sure, you have an extraordinary perusers' base as of now! love problem solution baba ji

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometime it becomes very hard to find out a well written and nicely mounted lavatory which provide you correct and useful facts concerning tests and syllabus. but, i discovered this weblog and have been given a few relevant facts which is probably clearly beneficial for me. How To attract girl by Vashikaran mantra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for
    happy status for whatsapp

    ReplyDelete