Friday 1 January 2016

Sorry Whatsapp status



sorry status, sorry quotes

  • I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad….
    • I am sorry sweetie, please forgive ME
    • I wish I could be what you want, but I can't and I'm sorry….
    • Hope things go back to the way they used to be….
    • I’m sorry ” means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again…
    • Don’t say sorry for something you are planning on repeating later.
    • Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words…
    • Trust me… and …I’m sorry… are the two phrases that mean absolutely nothing. they are both just lies….
    • I’m sorry but nothing can change the fact that your the definition of a jerk…
    • Sometimes we say things we don’t mean. sometimes we hurt each other. but no matter what i will always love you…
    • I feel sorry for the person who write terms and contitions no body read that…
    • SORRY doesn’t prove anything unless you mean it…
    • I am sorry for being my self and im sorry for you and your greedy ways.
    • I am sorry! i hurt you. I hurt myself by hurting you
    • I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt the ones I love now and then, but when i say sorry, I mean it with all my heart.
    • A good apology has three parts: 1. I`m sorry. 2. It`s my fault. 3. What can I do to make it right?
    • I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
    • I am tired of apologizing for the things I didn’t do and to the people who don’t deserve it.
    • Fools say sorry wise men will prove they are sorry.
    • I am sorry I am not perfect… I am sorry I am only who I am… I am sorry I never told you EVERYTHING… And I am sorry that nothing I have done or will ever be able to do will be enough…
    • “I’m Sorry” doesn’t automatically fix everything. Apologies can’t fix a broken heart.
    • Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real…
    • You can say sorry in over 1000 ways. Only when it comes from the heart,does it matter..

1 comment: