Monday 2 May 2016

48 most Amazing Whatsapp Status

 
  1. No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors…
    2.      My life, My choices, My problems, My mistakes, My lessons. Not your business, mind your own problems before you talk about mine.
    3.      The worst thing to hear from your parents is ‘I’m Disappointed in you.”
    4.      Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours….
    5.      Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first….
    6.      While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about….
    7.      I took IQ test …..results were negative…
    8.      Error: status unavailable…
    9.      Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you’re up to
    10.  One day, I'm gonna make the onions cry.
    11.  C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping…
    12.  Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes.
    13.  Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving..
    14.  Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!
    15.  Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today’s events…
    16.  I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
    17.  Your mistake is letting me go, my mistake was letting you in…
    18.  Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters…
    19.  Telling someone to calm down just makes them so much more angry…
    20.  There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you.
    21.  Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess…..
    22.  Everything is better when you decide you don’t care…
    23.  I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
    24.  We never understand how little we need in this world until we know the loss of it.
    25.  Those who say money can't buy happiness are shopping at the wrong places.
      
    26.  Posted in Amazing Facebook Status | Leave a comment
    27.  I don’t like to think myself as SPECIAL , I like to think myself as limited edition….
    28.  Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it….
    29.  God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me.
    30.  Try and fail, but don't fail to try.
      
    31.  Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
    32.  Am gonna Make my Status………….better you too Focus on your Status only.
    33.  TRUST: it takes years to build up and seconds to destroy.
    34.  People are like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.
    35.  I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!
    36.  We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.
    37.  Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it…...
    38.  Whattsapp status is loading…..
    39.  I love texting instead of phone calls because it gives me more time to think what to say….
    40.  A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality…..
    41.  No matter how talented you are, not everybody will like you. That’s life…
    42.  Too busy to update a status….
    43.  I may not be perfect but Im always ME…..
    44.  Live your everyday of life like its the last day of your life.
    45.  By God, there’s a lot to make you angry….
    46.  Never regret something that once made you smile….
    47.  One more password got married…!
    48.  Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy….

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for nice status

    ReplyDelete