Monday 2 May 2016

COOL STATUS





  • I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
  • Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
  • Every problem comes with some solution. .....If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a Girl!
  • Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
  • DREAM as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one..
  • I'm not failed... my success is just postponed. 
  • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak. 
  • If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front.. 
  • When you fall, I will be there to catch you – With love, the floor.
  • I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
  • Life is Short – Chat Fast..
  • You’ll never be lonely..If you learn to befriend yourself.
  • Your whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then why aren’t you texting me.
  • I am not questioning your honour. I am denying its existence.
  • I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells.
  • I didnt change , i just grew up. You shud try it once..
  • I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete..
  • Strong people don’t put other down they fit them up.
  • Sometimes life just needs a good, hard CTRL ALT DELETE.. 
  • We are all either fools or undiscovered geniuses.
  • There are no winners in life…only survivors.
  • Do not cross a bridge till you come to it.
  • Being honest is believed to be the best route to take.
  • A man is ruled by his PASSION.
  • Do not try to do something before you have learnt how to do it or before you are ready for it..
  • The written word is more to be feared than physical violence. 
  • The darkest hour is that before dawn.

1 comment:

  1. nice collection of your quotes i like your quotes collection, if you want more about quotes i have a big collection of inspirational quotes, life quotes and much more quotes you should read my quotes collection.
    170+ Love quotes and saying
    Love quotes

    ReplyDelete