Sunday 1 May 2016

Best Anniversary quotes for Whatsapp or Facebook

anniversary quotes

  • Two Keys to a lasting marriage “Respect and Communication”..
    • There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love….
    • From the first time we met I knew we were meant to be together God put us together and that way it “ill stay Happy Anniversary honey….
    • Marriage is like a dollar bill. You can’t spend half of it when you tear it in two. The value of one half depends upon the other. Happy Anniversary.11-)
    • I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now.
      HAPPY  ANNIVERSARY....!
    • Anniversary is repetition of promises made with each other, love gets stronger….
    • Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life…
    • I only want to be with you twice…now, and forever….
    • If you are really lucky, you will find one person who will walk through life with you no matter what…..
    • I want to wish an anniversary day to a couple who is beautiful in entire land. May your anniversary enhance your love and understanding….
    • Happy Anniversary to my dear love and very best friend.
    • Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s self…..
    • Hope that your strong, sweet & soothing bond of togetherness & its freshness & fragrance continue till eternity. Happy Marriage Anniversary
    • Anniversaries remind me that I am can annoy you again.
      Thanks for last year giving me plenty of opporchunity.
      For now, happy anniversary!
    • An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow…
    • Anniversaries are meant to be celebrated
      But in our case, it serves as reminder
      That we will spend the rest of our life together
      Now, then and forever….
    • Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
    • Celebrating this day is such a wonderful experience. Because this is the day that I realize how lucky I am having the best boyfriend.
    • I congratulate you, you’ve been working so hard.
      Dealing with a man like me for all these years.
      Happy Anniversary, dear!
    • Nothing makes me happier than knowing that you love me for who I am and letting me be myself. Even if I am obnoxious and crazy.
    • Thinking of my life without you makes me think of a calm life. But that would be so boring. Happy anniversary!
    • After all these years, I think that I got the better end of the deal. Thanks for putting up with me all these years.
    • I can’t think of the words to express how I feel for you. Thanks for loving me anyways.

1 comment:

  1. I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up !! Anniversary Status

    ReplyDelete